Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's been too long!

I can't believe how long it's been since I updated my blog.  I also never thought having three kids and homeschooling could be as crazy as it is...but whew, it is!  I love it and would not trade it for anything in the world.  Getting to have my kiddos home with me and seeing them learn and watching the light bulb come on when something clicks in their little brains is beyond anything I could have hoped for as a mom.  It isn't all sugar coated of course, but we truly enjoy each others company.  How thankful I am that I serve a God so awesome as to have given me the chance to be with my kids all the time.  I couldn't imagine my life any better, even on days when I have to lock myself in the bathroom to save my sanity...haha!  I hope life is treating all of you well and I will try to update more often!

Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment