Friday, August 6, 2010
The Sun is Shining in Montana!
The sun is shining today and I am getting ready to can dilly beans. Really spicy ones that my hubby loves. It's amazing the kind of transformation a person can begin to undergo in just a days time. Yesterday I was still fuming and angry over the situation with my brother. Now after prayer, self reflexion, my hubby telling me gently some things I need to work on, and a good chat with my brother on the phone, things seem to be looking up. I just wish now that the rest of my family would be able to put aside any bitterness they have towards others in the family and take a deep look within themselves and try to change things for the good. Really humble themselves and take a good look. It's amazing what happens when you do just that. Life really is more "simple"! God is great and I am so thankful that He is with us through all of the ups and downs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment