Monday, December 8, 2014

All Natural Hand Sanitizer Recipe

I really can't stand the smell of the hand sanitizers you buy at the store and I don't like the way my hands feel after I use them.  Now I make my own! I love this recipe because it contains no rubbing alcohol so my hands don't dry out after using it.  In fact, just the opposite, they feel clean and soft! I have saved empty sanitizer bottles to use to make my own.  It saves money this way, not having to go buy empty bottles.  The recipe:

Hand Sanitizer
4 Tbsp. Aloe Vera Gel
1/2 Tbsp. Witch Hazel
1/8 tsp. Vitamin E Oil
4 drops Tea Tree Essential Oil
4 drops Lavender Essential Oil
2 drops Lemon Essential Oil

Using a funnel, pour all ingredients into empty bottle (my bottle was 2 oz. size).  Put lid back on a shake well.  Shake well before each use. Enjoy using this all natural homemade hand sanitizer!

No comments:

Post a Comment